On the occasion of the celebration of the 80th anniversary of the CNRS (Centre national de la recherche scientifique), the Center for Mathematical Modeling will organize between 5 and 8 November 2019 a Franco-Latin American conference on new trends in applied mathematics, to be held at the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Chile.
The conference will include various topics related to the fundamental and strategic areas of the center, with plenary talks in the mornings and parallel thematic sessions in the afternoons.
- Eric Bonnetier, U. Grenoble-Alpes, France
- Raimund Bürger, U. Concepción, Chile
- Fabien Durand, U. Picardie Jules Verne, France
- Yoshiharu Kohayakawa, U. de São Paulo, Brazil
- Sylvie Méléard, École Polytechnique, France
- Patrick Gérard, U. Paris-Saclay, France
- Alain Rapaport, INRA & U. Montpellier, France
- Antoine Rousseau, INRIA & U. Montpellier, France
- Claudia Sagastizábal, U. Campinas, Brazil
- Mikhail Solodov, IMPA, Brazil
Date of closure: Nov 08, 2019
Venue: Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile
email: flacam2019 (at) cmm.uchile.cl