August 30th – September 2nd, Santiago, Chile
This event is part of the MathAmSud ARGO project, which involves research groups from France (École Polytechnique and Université de Savoie), Argentina (Universidad de Buenos Aires), Brazil (Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro) and Chile (Center for Mathematical Modeling).
- Aris Daniilidis (CMM – U. de Chile)
- David Salas (U. de O’Higgins)
- Héctor Ramírez (CMM – U. de Chile)
- Rodolfo Gutiérrez (CMM – U. de Chile)
- Alejandro Maass (CMM – U. de Chile)
This event is co-funded by Conicyt through Basal Program FB-210005 (Center for Mathematical Modeling), and by MathAmSud France, Brazil, Argentina (UBACYT 20020100100242, PIP 20110100580 CONICET) and research projects of Inria and Université du Mont Blanc.
Date of closure: Sep 02, 2022
Venue: John Von Neumann seminar room (7th floor), Center for Mathematical Modeling
email: argo2022 (at) cmm.uchile.cl