July 21-25, 2025
The goal of the Mathematical Congress of the Americas (MCA) is to highlight internationally the excellence of mathematical achievements in the Americas and to foster collaboration among researchers, students, institutions and mathematical societies of the Americas. The Congress is organized by the Mathematical Council of the Americas (MCofA) every four years. The 2025 edition is hosted by the Institute of the Mathematical Sciences of the Americas (IMSA) – University of Miami, USA.
- Alexei Borodin, MIT
- June Huh, Princeton University
- Jorge Vitório Pereira, IMPA
- Melanie Matchett Wood, Harvard University
- Maciej Zworski, University of California, Berkeley
- Iván Angiono, Nacional University of Cordoba
- Federico Ardila, San Francisco State
- Carolina Benedetti, Universidad de los Andes
- Ernesto Birgin, University of Sao Paulo
- Lewis Bowen, University of Texas, Austin
- Leah Edelstein-Keshet, University of British
- Alexandre Fernandes, University of Fortaleza
- Christof Geiss, Universidad Nacional Autonóma de Mexico
- Robert Jerrard, University of Toronto
- Matilde Lalín, Universite de Montreal
- Emmy Murphy, Princeton University
- Luis Nuñez Betancourt, CIMAT Guanajuato
- Jose Perea, Northeastern University
- Maksym Radziwill, University of Texas, Austin
- Kavita Ramanan, Brown University
- Daniel Remenik, Universidad de Chile
- Nancy Rodriguez, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Giancarlo Urzúa, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Hong Wang, University of California, Los Angeles
- Alex Wright, University of Michigan
Apply to host a special session: Click here for instructions (PDF)
Submission window opens May 1, 2023.
100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, FL 33131
Organized through the Institute of the Mathematical Sciences of the Americas at the University of Miami.
About the Mathematical Council of the Americas
The Mathematical Council of the Americas (MCofA) is a network for professional mathematical societies and research institutes based in the Americas, dedicated to promoting the development of mathematics, in all its aspects, throughout the continent. As a continental collaborative effort, special attention is given to cooperating with the Mathematical Union for Latin America and the Caribbean (UMALCA).
The MCofA aims to highlight the excellence of mathematical achievements in the Americas within the context of the international arena and to foster the scientific integration of all mathematical communities in the continent.
The MCofA organizes a quadrennial Mathematical Congress of the Americas (MCA) that rotates host countries throughout the continent.
To learn more about the MCofA, please visit its main website at: https://www.mcofamericas.org
Date of closure: Jul 25, 2025
Venue: InterContinental Miami Hotel. 100 Chopin Plaza Miami, FL 33131 – USA
Posted on Aug 1, 2023 in Workshops & Congresses